- RodMan 2 successfully commissioned at Sellafield
- Fukushima support contract win
- Reactor decommissioning - Magnox engages JFN's core capabilities
- BEPPS - DIF getting it right first time
- James Fisher Nuclear rugby 7s
- International co-operation to understand decommissioning challenges
- Major decommissioning framework agreement with Sellafield
- Cutting the problem down to size
- James Fisher Nuclear highly commended, The Engineer Magazine
- JFN joins forces with two new students for Dream Placement 2017
- Engineering a change.
- Dream Placement Update
- Inspection tool from James Fisher Nuclear providing vital information for EDF-Energy.
- JFN flying high with sellafield decommissioning
- SGHWR project reaches major milestone
- A Real Dream Placement
Winfrith Reactor Decommissioning Reaches First Important Milestone.
James Fisher Nuclear has reached the ‘Design Detail’ stage, when the client, Magnox and the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), having reviewd JFN's designs, authorises the next step to move towards implementation.
The SGHWR team is now engaging with its supply chain and integrated teams of specialist sub-contractors, fine tuning its procurement plans, testing and implementing QA procedures and recruiting key staff, as it moves towards the start of on-site activities during 2018. Working closely with its client, Magnox Ltd. and the NDA to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget, JFN continues to make good progress towards its next set of goals. You can read the full press release here.