- RodMan 2 successfully commissioned at Sellafield
- Fukushima support contract win
- Reactor decommissioning - Magnox engages JFN's core capabilities
- BEPPS - DIF getting it right first time
- James Fisher Nuclear rugby 7s
- International co-operation to understand decommissioning challenges
- Major decommissioning framework agreement with Sellafield
- Cutting the problem down to size
- James Fisher Nuclear highly commended, The Engineer Magazine
- JFN joins forces with two new students for Dream Placement 2017
- Engineering a change.
- Dream Placement Update
- Inspection tool from James Fisher Nuclear providing vital information for EDF-Energy.
- JFN flying high with sellafield decommissioning
- SGHWR project reaches major milestone
- A Real Dream Placement
- JFN Supplying Key Components To The World’s Most Powerful Neutron Research Facility
- New Rig Hall in Caithness
- joint venture to support Dounreay nuclear decommissioning joint programme
James Fisher Nuclear Rugby 7s
The team gave a good account of themselves during their inaugural outing on Saturday 9th July.
A respectable second place in the group was secured with an opening full on and bruising physical encounter against Hawcoat Park, which ended in a narrow 2 tries to 1 defeat and a 5 tries to 4 victory against a Colts side. The play-off game was a 5-5 draw, with tries from Back, Brad Jackson (2), Forward, Mark Burrows and a length of the field, beating 7 men, account opening Hollywood effort from another Forward, Gary Pennington who went in at the corner like a Gazelle, albeit quite a robust Gazelle. Thanks to those who made the trip down to stand in the rain while the boys played and a special thanks to Debs for the pictures. It’s a great sign that we can pull together both sufficient player and spectator numbers to make these events possible. JFN 7s are looking for our next opponents and could host an inter-divisional competition through their partnership with Egremont RU club.