- RodMan 2 successfully commissioned at Sellafield
- Fukushima support contract win
- Reactor decommissioning - Magnox engages JFN's core capabilities
- BEPPS - DIF getting it right first time
- James Fisher Nuclear rugby 7s
- International co-operation to understand decommissioning challenges
- Major decommissioning framework agreement with Sellafield
- Cutting the problem down to size
- James Fisher Nuclear highly commended, The Engineer Magazine
- JFN joins forces with two new students for Dream Placement 2017
- Engineering a change.
- Dream Placement Update
- Inspection tool from James Fisher Nuclear providing vital information for EDF-Energy.
- JFN flying high with sellafield decommissioning
- SGHWR project reaches major milestone
- A Real Dream Placement
- JFN Supplying Key Components To The World’s Most Powerful Neutron Research Facility
- New Rig Hall in Caithness
- joint venture to support Dounreay nuclear decommissioning joint programme
- JFN Wins Contract For Vital Robotic Handling System at New International Research Facility
- JFN and CNSL Consortium first to reach 1 million hours safe working
- Women In Nuclear Annual Conference
- Dream Placement 2020
- SGHWR Milestone reached
- Covid-19 update
- JFN Receives RoSPA Gold award for 2020
- JFN Helping out during Covid-19
- Water Level Access Pontoons for Sellafield
Maintaining our commitment to deliver on your project goals.
As you know, these are very testing times for the country and we are closely monitoring the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation. The project delivery teams at JFN are continually working to have in place the most effective process to support our teams, customers and partners during the pandemic to ensure that JFN can continue to deliver on projects and frameworks both new and existing.
To adhere to current Government guidelines, and safeguard the wellbeing of our staff, we have put in place a range of measures to allow all of our teams to work remotely and maintain communications with each other and our customers. We have also had in place for some time a comprehensive travel ban between our sites and no face to face meetings with colleagues or customers unless absolutely essential.
We will continue to monitor the situation and work closely to ensure that any disruption is kept to an absolute minimum and hope you understand that, while things will not be quite as normal, we are working hard to continue to deliver on our commitments as far as is reasonably practicable
Thank you for your continued cooperation.