Safety system design
James Fisher Nuclear uses a structured approach to ensure that safety systems are designed from the outset with the appropriate safety integrity built in.
The approach includes:
- A thorough structured analysis to ensure a complete understanding of the available information on the project
- Production of safety management plans
- Production of a safety requirement specification
- Production of concept and scheme designs and outline configuration diagrams
- Production of detailed systems design and detailed configuration diagram A
- All aspects of the safety lifecycle design process including HAZOPs, HAZANs, design risk assessments machine risk assessments, design justification reports and engineering justification reports
- EN ISO 13849-1:2008 trained individuals and tools ensuring designs are compliant and proven
- A continued hazard identification approach throughout the whole lifecycle development
- Safety feasibility, optioneering and cost benefit analysis studies
Contact us to discuss your safety system requirements.